Health & Safety Training
At National Vacuum Corp., safety is our first priority. For that reason, our training program covers a broad base of regulatory, health, and safety issues in order to be able to handle a diverse list of cleaning, remediation, and emergency response projects.
All NVC employees receive the following training:
- 1910.120 OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Lock Out/Tag Out Training (LOTO)
- 10-hour OSHA Construction Course
- 10-hour OSHA General Industry
- First Aid/CPR Training
Select NVC employees receive the following additional training:
- 1910.120 HAZWOPER Supervisor Training
- 1910.120 Hazardous Material Technician Training
- 1910.120 On Scene Incident Commander Training
- Emergency Management Institute FEMA training
- Mining Safety and Health Act Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- SHECN (Safety, Health, Environmental Compliance Network)
- MSHA (Mining Safety and Health Administration)
In addition, all employees receive an annual physical per OSHA HAZWOPER guidelines. Also, all employees with a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) receive Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
Drug & Alcohol Policy
National Vacuum has implemented a strict Drug & Alcohol Policy, which requires mandatory annual testing, as well as random testing and incident/accident testing. A full copy of this policy is available upon request.